Thursday, June 6, 2013

There is always a beginning...

Everything has happened so fast and I am beyond excited to start my summer internship with Feeding America of Southwest Virginia or FASWVA. The opportunities that have been presented to me by this organization have been endless and I am honored to be able to participate in this special work of helping communities and creating lasting change. This blog will be a journal of sorts of my time and experiences in working on the Summer Food Service Programs and also helping to continue the development efforts of FASWVA. So here goes to a summer filled with learning experiences, challenges, and many changes all wrapped in fun and exciting times. I know one thing for sure, is that I will walk away from this experience with many lasting memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment